New Construction – 6 unit multi family for sale in Fancisville!

IMG_5661-1808317IMG_5667-1808322IMG_5672-1808338IMG_5675-1808366IMG_5689-1808375IMG_5694-1808382IMG_5707-1808393IMG_5711-1808394IMG_5716-1808395IMG_5720-1808421IMG_5740-1808333IMG_5743-1808448IMG_5746-1808449IMG_5747-1808450IMG_5751-1808451IMG_5755-1808452IMG_5760-1808453IMG_5764-1808457IMG_5768-1808343IMG_5780-1808465IMG_5783-1808472IMG_5785-1808479IMG_5788-1808542IMG_5794-1808549IMG_5797-1808558IMG_5804-1808590IMG_5808-1808768IMG_5811-1808357IMG_5820-1808771IMG_5827-1808772Photo Feb 12, 9 49 16 AMPhoto Feb 12, 9 49 19 AM

New Construction – 6 unit multi family for sale in Fancisville!

22 November, 2017
  • 6988 Sq Ft
  • 14 Beds
  • 7 & 7-1/2 Baths
  • Unfurnish
  • NoMortgage
Commercial
$2,000,000

826 North AKA (826-828 N 16th Street), is a newly constructed three-story building, fully sprinkler luxury apartment community with 6 spacious units averaging 1,124 sq ft each) , each unit enjoys its own private outdoor space with either a private patio area or a semi private designated roof deck area with almost 360 degree views of Philadelphia’s skyline. (2 bedroom units only),

This turn-key building offers a desirable unit mix of rental units with 60% of the units being two-bedroom/ ne and a half bath with the remaining 40% at three-bedroom / three-bath. Every unit enjoys high end condominium grade finishes including high ceilings with LED lighting and ceiling fans in almost each room , high-end  granite countertop kitchens with stainless steel appliances, spa inspired modem baths with multi jet shower systems, ample closet spaces in every bedroom, stacked full sized  washer/dryer in each unit, large high end Anderson casement windows allowing an abundance of natural light into all living spaces. This property offers a secure, video monitored entrance/acess system and keypad main and unit entrance systems for the tenants. Tenants pay for heat, hot water, electric, CATV, and phone.

Add this gem to your real estate portfolio with pride and be part of the fast appreciating neighborhood of Francisville! Located a few short blocks to Broad Street Subway, Septa Buses and nightlife like, Osteria and Alla Aspina restaurants, this location is prime for drawing multiple solid rental bases!

Property is currently set up as a six unit condominium building however the seller is willing to terminate condominium upon accepted qualified offer. Property is approved for a full ten year tax abatement. New construction is booming in every immediate direction of this property; get in now while the barriers to entry are still affordable! Projected rents are based off of surrounding market rents..

Floor Plans: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m0tl8znvlm7hdkj/AAAIvJJJV_rXI25yOUEcz3qXa?dl=0

Virutal Tour


Agent Info:

Jonathan Tori

Office: 215-735-3020 x 202
Mobile: 267-688-3791
Fax: 215-735-1467
Email Me

Follow Me